RC Maker have introduced a new adjustable rear belt tensioner for the Awesomatix A800 MMCX. Using this adjustable rear belt tensioner allows you to run the belt loose on the cam, but increase the belt wrap on the pulleys by increasing the effect the tensioner has on the tension of the belt. This is far more efficient than tightening the belt on the cam, it stretches the belt less and increases the life of the belt. It also has considerably less friction than running the belt tight on the cam. In high traction conditions, it can be very difficult to stop the rear belt having considerable wear and slippage, even when tight. RC Maker’s belt tensioner stops the belt slipping, increases the forward traction of your car and the life of the belt.
- Complete Unit including 6x5x2.5 Bearing and Precision
- CNC Machined Alloy Screw, simply screw to your car!
- Adjustable travel to adjust the tension
- Increases the life of your belts
- Increases forward traction
- CNC machined from high quality brass
- Manufactured in Australia
Source: RC Maker