Roche have introduced the new Rapide P12G EVO 1/12 Pan Car kit. The Pan Car features a vast amount of new parts such as a new 2.5mm high grade USA graphite materials main chassis and rear bottom pod, 7075 aluminum low CG motor mount, graphite top plate and rear pod plate as compatible the gear diff weight balancing, and 3.0mm graphite rear chassis brace. Also included are a new 7075 aluminum adjustable floating servo mount / center damper mount, graphite front lower arm and plastic pivot, 7075 aluminum front lower bulkhead, bell crank steering system, graphite front bumper, urethane large foam bumper and 64 pitch (16 balls) black spur gear.
- New design 2.5mm high grade USA graphite materials main chassis and rear bottom pod
- New design 7075 aluminum low CG motor mount.
- New design graphite top plate and rear pod plate as compatible the gear diff weight balancing.
- New design 3.0mm graphite rear chassis brace.
- New design center damper position.
- New design 7075 aluminum adjustable floating servo mount / center damper mount. Mini and micro size servo compatible, width adjustable 28-31mm / 31-33mm.
- New design graphite front lower arm and plastic pivot.
- New design 7075 aluminum front lower bulkhead. Short/long wheelbase adjustable.
- New design bell crank steering system. 6 steps ackermann fine adjustable.
- New design graphite front bumper.
- New urethane large foam bumper.
- New 64 pitch (16 balls) black spur gear.
- Big bore center damper, center spring, POM piston
- 7075 aluminum easy adjust side spring holder
- 7075 aluminum steering turnbuckle (M3x42mm) / (M3x16mm)
- 7075 differential hub and wheel hub compatible with M2.5x8mm cap screws
- Wheel base +/-2.0mm adjustable on front lower aluminum suspension block (199mm/201mm)
- Caster adjustment : 1.8/3.25/6.15 deg
- Low friction coating pivot balls
- Polished kingpin and upper hinge pin
- Spring steel upper arm turnbuckle (M3x15mm)
- Spring steel front axle
- High grade composite front suspension plastic parts from Xenon Racing
- Cross-chassis alignment battery placement
- 7075 aluminum main shaft holder, precise adjustment ride height by spacers. +/-1mm forward/backward main shaft position adjustment.
- High precision ball differential and reliable carbon main shaft
- Aluminum 4.3mm reinforced ballstuds
Source: Roche Products International