RC Maker have introduced a set of adjustable floating electronic plate set for the Awesomatix A800X MMCX. The degree of weight required varies depending on the size and weight of the battery. This is why RC Maker have created the next generation of AFEP, which not only moves side to side for balance, but can have additional plates stacked on top to increase weight. As well as this, RC Maker have included two centre weight options in the kit, 5g and 15g which can be installed depending on the required overall weight.
- Centrally mounted, floating plate for even chassis flex
- Adjustable by 6mm side to side to achieve optimal balance
- Single screw mounting for extremely easy balance adjustment, installation and removal of electronics.
- Includes 2 different centre weights in the kit (5g and 15g) plus optional additional stick on plates to increase the overall weight (sold separately)
- Direct mount to MMCX chassis
- Precision CNC machined for perfect fitment
Source: RC Maker