O.S. Engines have introduced the forthcoming Speed T-1203 and R21 Euro Spec on-road engines. First up is the Speed T-1203 engine, based on the T-1202 it provides not only the energy efficiency has been greatly improved compared to the previous T-1202, but also the torque up to the low average speed range, even on the high-bite road surface. In addition, the diameter of the cooling head is bigest to improve the cooling performance. The T-1203 will be available separately or with the T-1070SC exhaust and M1006SC manifold in January 2019.
Next up is the R21 Euro Spec engine. This engine is designed for high-speed tracks by changing the crankshaft and cylinder / piston port timing and it features a new cooling head design. The R21 Euro Spec engine will be available only as a combo set with the M2001SC manifold and T-2080SC exhaust in October.
Speed T-1203 specifications:
- Displacement: 2.10 cc / 0.128 cu.in.
- Bore: 13.67 mm / 0.538.
- Stroke: 14.3 mm / 0.563 in
- Practical range RPM: 5,000 – 45,000 rpm.
- Power: 1,75 ps / 1,73 hp / 35,000 rpm
- Weight: 230 g / 8.11 oz
R21 Euro Spec specifications:
- Displacement: 3.49 cm3 / 0.213 cu.in.
- Bore: 16,08 mm / 0.633 in
- Stroke: 17.20 mm / 0.677 in
- Practical range RPM: 4,000 – 45,000 rpm.
- Power: 2.8 ps / 2.76 hp / 33,000 rpm
- Weight: 340 g / 11.99 oz
Source: O.S. Engines