After a successful inaugural season in 2018, the 2019 edition of the Italian GT12 Series will unfold through 6 rounds held in various RC tracks of Northern/Centre Italy and on different surfaces. BRCA rules for the GT12 class will be enforced while, new for the 2019 edition, the use of Contact RC Control Tyres will be mandatory. The tyres underwent in-depth testing and proved to be particularly versatile and suitable for both tarmac & carpet.
With the best 5 results of each driver counting towards the final ranking, the Series will run from January to September 2019:
- 20/01/2019 – Round 1 – Angiolino MiniSpeedWay – Remedello (BS) – Indoor Tarmac
- 31/03/2019 – Round 2 – JokerTeam – Bolzano (BZ) – Outdoor Tarmac or Indoor ETS Carpet (TBA)
- 05/05/2019 – Round 3 – QuellidelmodellismoRC – Casalecchio (BO) – Outdoor Tarmac
- 02/06/2019 – Round 4 – ASD Rivoli Racing – Rivoli V. (VR) – Outdoor Tarmac
- 14/07/2019 – Round 5 – RE RC Team – Sesso (RE) – Outdoor Tarmac
- 01/09/2019 – Round 6 – Schumacher GP – Bolzano (BZ) – Indoor ETS Carpet
The final round of the Series will be once again incorporated into a Schumacher GP and is expected to draw international interest among the top drivers in the GT12 class.