MiniPro have introduced a new 2WD version of their chassis dynamometer (dyno). The chassis dynamometer (dyno) measures the rpm, kv, voltage, current draw, power and torque output of your vehicle. The dyno is great tool for motor analysis, ESC (boost) adjustment, brushless sensor adjustment, gearing calculation, tire selections, and much more. The dyno is coupled with to a knurled roller via a pulley and belt to accelerate the inertial mass. MiniPro will call this a ‘flywheel’ for simplicity. miniPRO’s electronic board takes the flywheel’s inertia (resistance of an object to a change in its state of motion), measures the rate it takes to accelerate and calculates the output power and torque of your vehicle. The dyno repeatedly measures and calculates power in small increments to produce an accurate graph on a PC of the engine’s power characteristics.
- Torque: 2N/m Max (with GT2 2mm Belt)
- RPM: 100K Max
- Units: English & Metric
- Adjustable Reading and Logging Rate: Up to 50Hz
A. For Chassis Dyno with Flywheel Unit:
(1) R/C chassis dyno with customer’s selected flywheel unit
(1) 50V/180A Voltage and current
(1) Dyno electronic board v1.1
(1) Micro-B USB cable
B. For Chassis Dyno without Flywheel Unit:
(1) R/C chassis dyno kit
(1) Necessary components to attach your existing Motor Dyno Flywheel Unit
Please note that you need flywheel unit to use this kit. No electronics are included.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
Allen: 1.5mm, 2.0mm
Phillips Screw Driver
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Battery to Power ESC and Motor.
- R/C Transmitter and Receiver Or Servo Tester
- (Not Required if using ESC Throttle Controller Board)
- Windows PC with 1 USB Port
- (Two USB ports are required when using the ESC Throttle Controller Sensor)