Last weekend was held the final round of the Austrian 1/8 IC Track Nationals at the Morac track in Styria. Nejc Mihelic (ARC) took the overall TQ while Herfried Pucher (ARC) won the Super Pole with only one Lap to qualify directly to the main Final. The 45min main final was a clear run to the pair. N. Mihelic stayed in the lead all the race and when Pucher ran out of fuel on his last stop at the 40min mark, he could not be caught. N. Mihelic won by two laps from H. Pucher while Gerhard Kandelhart (Shepherd) rounded out in third almost four laps down.
Winning three out of four rounds, N. Mihelic secured his 4th title in a row with Pucher in second, who won the opening Round early this year, with Kandelhart in third.
Overall Championship 1/8 Nitro:
- Nejc Mihelic – 159L 45:09.887 – ARC/Picco/Runnertime/Blitz/UFRA
- Herfried Pucher – 157L 45:00.743 – ARC/Picco/Runnertime/Blitz/UFRA
- Gerhard Kandelhart – 153L 45:09.078 – Shepherd/Novarossi/Extreme/Matrix
Overall Championship 1/8 Electric Modified:
- Roland Schrenk – ARC/Tenshock/Nosram/Blitz/UFRA
- Martin Schrenk – ARC/Tenshock/Nosram/Blitz/UFRA
- Helmut Höller – ARC/Tenshock/Nosram/Blitz/UFRA
Source: MW RC-Cars