Schumacher Racing have introduced the CAT L1 4WD 1/10 buggy kit. The Schumacher CAT L1 is an all new lightweight, high quality 1/10th 4WD buggy, developed for top level racing with an all new fully adjustable suspension geometry, a lower centre of gravity, and improved efficiency.
- New – 3 Gear transmission for opposite motor rotation, improves agility and steering on high traction surfaces.
- New – Lightweight layshaft and side gears.
- New – Small, low rotating mass gear differentials. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions.†
- New – Durable polyurethane drivebelts.
- New – FAB (Front Adjustable Brake System) with larger 22 tooth pulleys included.
- New – Low CofG pinned and centre mounted motor mount.
- New – Alloy front transmission housings with steering mounting for increased rigidity.
- New – Alloy upper front housings with lower CofG.
- New – Alloy rear lower transmission housings with improved belt tensioner.
- New – Lighter alloy rear upper housings for low CofG.†
- New – Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- New – Strong steel universal driveshafts with 5mm axles.
- New – Hard anodised 12mm wheel hex.
- New – Larger 5x11x4 layshaft and pulley bearings increase durability and precision.
- – Optional ball diff available.
- – Includes 33 super precision ball bearings.
- New – Hard anodised 2mm 7075-T6 alloy chassis with 4mm carbon stiffeners.
- New – Vertical top decks for increased linear flex.
- New – Alloy floating servo mount pinned into the chassis.
- New – Adjustable shorty locating system. Enables ultra precise fitment.
- New – Multiple Ackerman position alloy centre track rod.
- New – Cable management system for neater wire installs.
- New – Lightweight battery posts.
- New – Lower, smaller front bumper – housing front roll bar and suspension.†
- New – Front wing mount.
- New – AEROX Body and wing.
- – Battery thumb screws.
- – Shorty and saddle LiPo compatible.
- New – Wishbones with new improved geometry.†
- New – Geometry steering yokes.
- New – Rear hub carrier. Featuring new vari-length wishbone and hub geometry.
- New – Hub Carriers.
- New – Stronger 3.5mm diameter front inboard pins.
- New – Front pivot strap inserts for front track width adjustment. And new 8∞, 10∞, 12∞ front rake adjustment.
- New – Anti Roll bars included with centralising collar.
- New – Strong, rigid 4mm carbon fibre shock brackets.
- New – Lightweight front shock tower cover to protect your car and the track from damage.
- New – Front wheelbase adjustment for improved tuning.
- New – Big bore shocks with big bore ìCOREî springs, titanium nitride shafts, twin o-ring sealing, optimised shock body.
- New – Ball mounted two piece shock cap for easier building, maintenance, vented option and lighter weight.
- New – Threaded spring collars for better location.
The CAT L1 will be availability in April 2018.