Kyosho have introduced the new Mini-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 chassis set. The MB-010VE 2.0 is the second generation of Mini-Z Buggy now equiped with brushless motor technology and a new ESC delivering dramatically improved drive feeling. With tires and wheels sold separately, the Mini-Z Buggy MB-010VE chassis set has been optimized as a racing platform with the inclusion of a brushless motor in this ‘2.0’ evolution. The other significant change is the newly designed ESC circuit board that delivers vastly improved throttle control, enabling the posture to be controlled through jumps for a distinct racing advantage. In addition to the throttle and brake parameter settings possible with the previous model ESC with setup cable (No.82081, sold separately) and free software download, this new circuit board features motor drive frequency and electronic timing settings (under development). With each parameter setting, you can create a MINI-Z Buggy that fits your driving style perfectly.
- Mini-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set, equipped with brushless motor.
- New ESC jointly developed with Scorpion Power System enables precision adjustment of each setting.
- Newly developed ESC circuit board dramatically improves throttle control.
- Additional settings include motor drive frequency and electronic timing (under development).
- New version with additional setting options. Settings can be changed with Setup Cable (No.82021, sold separately) and free software download.
- Full bearing specifications, just like the current Buggy Series.
- Includes previously optional Under Guard and Ball Stud Wrench (MBW033) for increased chassis rigidity.
- Huge range of optional parts is available for tuning upgrades.
- Comic Racer body can be installed by using No.MB022 Shock Stay / Body Mount Set.