The Keitune Carrera Cup will be held in Japan’s largest outdoor R/C speedway, the Keitune Speedway. Every year the Japan Championship is held at the prestigious Keitune Speedway where took place the IFMAR World Championships in 2013. Ten rounds of the Keitune Carrera Cup will be held on the new 2017 layout in the 1/8GPR, 1/10GPT, 1/8GT, 1/5 Competition Touring and 1/5 F-1 classes the fourth sunday of every month.
“From Haneda airport in Tokyo and Narita air port in Chiba Japan, the staff, who will speak in english, will free pick up service for overseas drivers from to the Hotel and also from the hotel to the Keitune Speedway during the Cup. Overseas drivers don’t need rental car to visit Keitune. It is the opportunity to try the Keitune Speedway for overseas drivers. We hope to see you again in Japan!”
Japan Keitune Carrera Cup 2018 schedule:
- 25th February ( Sunday )
- 25th March ( Sunday )
- 22th April ( Sunday )
- 27th May ( Sunday )
- 24th June ( Sunday )
- 22th July ( Sunday )
- 26th August ( Sunday )
- 23th September ( Sunday )
- 28th October ( Sunday )
- 25th November ( Sunday )
- Free airport pick-up service at Haneda airport and Narita airport (in the case of designated hotel stay)
- Keitune Carrera Cup designated Hotel Reservation Agent (in the case of designated hotel stay)
- Hotel ⇄ Keitune with free pick up service (in the case of designated hotel stay)
- English interpreter (optional)
- Even one person can participate in the Keitune Carrera Cup with secure support (pit during championship, interpreting service) (optional)
- Please consult Muslim Halal Food. Halal certificate restaurant available. (optional)
- After the Keitune Carrera Cup, please do not hesitate to consult about Japanese tourism. (optional)
- Class: 1/8GPR, 1/10GPT, 1/8GT, 1/5 Competition Touring , 1/5 F1.
- Qualification: 3 consecutive times best lap.
- Final: main 10 – 20 minutes of number of laps and total time.
Track fee about 3000JPY per day & Goi Grand Hotel one night about 8000JPY ( it depend on room and season)