XRAY have introduced the 2018 version of their highly successful T4 touring car platform.
From national titles around the world… through ETS Champion titles… all the way to the European, Asian, and USA Championship titles… the T4 has an astonishingly long and strong line of victories to support the winning heritage of the XRAY T4 platform.
“The XRAY T4 has been our most successful touring car platform, one that the racing and R&D teams continue to improve year-after-year to bring you the finest and best-performing electric touring car in the world. XRAY’s dedicated passion for perfection never stops. At the core of every XRAY car is our passion for high-performance racing cars, dedication for absolute perfection, smart design approach and heritage of our extensive experience and achievements.” Martin Hudy, XRAY designer
Since the release of the first XRAY touring car in 1999, XRAY has been a driving force in the 1/10 electric touring car racing scene. Continuous development and evolution of the XRAY product line has led to ever-increasing performance.
ETS Champions 2017.
In 2016, XRAY was the first team to sweep the overall championship titles in all three classes at the ETS, including 1/10 Modified, Stock, and Formula… setting a new record to beat!
In 2017, Team XRAY repeated its wins in both Modified and Stock classes with Bruno Coelho becoming back-to-back ETS champion in the Modified class – the most prestigious and difficult class – with Alexandre Duchet winning the Stock class.
The craftsmanship, durability, and performance of XRAY kits have become legendary. Be part of the family, live the heritage.
European Champions 2017.
After a successful 2016 European Championship XRAY team strikes again in 2017 by winning back-to-back European Champion title in the Stock class at the hands of Alexandre Duchet.
Made in Europe.
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY’s legendary attention to detail by our artisan production specialists. The XB4 is truly a masterpiece.
XRAY T4 2018 All-new Specs
- All-new ULP (Ultra Low Profile) shocks with 4mm lower design for improved stability
- All-new ultra-low profile ULP shock towers to accommodate new ULP (Ultra Low Profile) shocks
- All-new chassis design with new motor mount plate position for further flex adjustment and motor moved more to center
- All-new top redesigned top deck works with the new layshaft bulkheads and motor mount which moves motor more to center
- All-new motor mount plate features new extra rearmost holes for improved traction and further flex adjustment
- All-new motor mount decreases the chassis roll with motor position more to center
- All-new in-line chassis flex set-up options
- All-new ECS drive shafts are 51mm long for optimized steering and stability