HRC Distribution have introduced the new Team Magic E4RS4 1/10 Touring Car version 2018. Team Magic have radically improved and revised their platform to give more steering, more corner speed, more agility and more predictable handling.
New 2018 specs parts:
- NEW “Symetric Flex” chassis
- NEW “Symetric Flex” upper deck
- NEW “Symetric Flex” management
- NEW One-piece motor mount
- NEW Central layshaft mount
- NEW Lower bulkheads
- NEW Upper bulkheads
- NEW High precision roll center adjusters
- NEW Black anodized pivot ball
- NEW Black anodized turnbuckles
- NEW Front spool with “No-Blades” outdrives
- NEW “No-Blades” front double-jointed driveshafts
- NEW Optimized steering plate
- NEW “Symetric Flex” floating servo mount
- NEW “Ultra Low CG” shock towers
- NEW “Ultra Low CG” big bore shock absorbers
- NEW PRO touring matched shock springs
Designer Lionel Troyon talks about the Team Magic E4RS4:
“What adventure we lived there ! To create the Team Magic E4RS4 turned out to be a challenge as great as passionant. Strong from our great and fruitful passt experience of the developement of the Team Magic E4RS II Evo, E4RS III and E4RS III+ cars, Team Magic Taïwan gave the responsability to create and design the E4RS4 to Team Magic Europe. So, I worked hard on the conception of the car, while Jeremy Clavey, professional CAD draftsman, designed the parts. This first collaboration with has been extremelly professional and pleasant, and I deeply thank him for that.
The E4RS4 is the result of a long work of study, drawing and numerous discussions with the Team Magic drivers of whom I’m in charge of here in Europe, as well as very invaluable advice of a world level driver (top ten), further to the test the E4RS III+ in a intensive way last year. Each of them had the possibility to express their opinion, to suggest ideas and to talk about their experience. I thank all the drivers for their precious help, as well as for their results and involvement.
In order to create the E4RS4, we studied in depth the weak points of the E4RS III+. We defined four axes of improvement to create the E4RS4.
- Lowering the centre of gravity and reducing the global car weight.
- Reducing the longitudinal flex.
- Optimising the torsionnal flex, as well as the “Symetric Flex” concept.
- Improving the efficiency and stability of the settings.
So, all the central part of the car has been rethought: chassis, upper deck, bulkheads, position of them, motor and middle axle mount, servo mount and flex management. All this with the aim of improving an already very successful base, that was the E4RS III series.
To close this introduction, I would thank once again the Team Magic drivers, of all levels; as weel as the staff of Team Magic Taïwan, and also Jeremy Clavey, for their collaboration which I appreciate quite particularly.”