Mugen Seiki have introduced the highly anticipated MTC1 Electric Touring Car. This ultimate touring car comes packed with Mugen Seiki’s high quality materials and coatings. After intensive development and on-track testing for more than a year the MTC1 is ready to be released End of July 2017.
- Dual belt drive train.
- Aluminum diff housing with ball raced outdrive cups.
- Laser etched diff housing and shock dampers for viscosity identification.
- Intelligent caster adjustment system.
- Zero tweak flex system.
- Adjustable body positioning front to back and well as height adjustment.
- Big bore shocks
- Front double joint drive shafts.
- Hard coated aluminum rear drive shafts.
- Low friction pulleys.
- Ball raced sway bars.
- One-piece motor mount.
- Fully adjustable narrow steering system.
- Aerodynamic front bumper.
- Fully adjustable suspension (camber, toe, caster, wheelbase, track width, roll center, diff / spool height, and steering angle).