XRAY have announced the international XRAY Racing Series Alpe Adria. The series will be organized by Top RC in Slovenia, Croatia & Austria.
- Finals A, B, C… for all drivers, “BUMP-UP” system (nitro categories only)
- Handout tyres at special prices*
- Handout motor renting for 1/10 TC and F1*
- Lottery prizes at every event, main lottery at the last race
- Cups for the first 3 classified in each category
- Presentation of new products and product tests**
- Possibility of purchase on track with -10% discount
- Assistance on the track by TopRC
- *see rules for more info **for testing please inform and reserve in advance
XRS Alpe Adria
Event rules and provisional event timetable:
Saturday : From 08.00 till 19:00 Controlled Free Practice (10 Minutes Per Category – 1/5 – 1/8 – 1/10 – 1/10 Electric – Gt1/8)
- From 12.30 till 13.30 Lunch Break … Track Opens At 13.30
- From 13.30 till 14.30 Set Up Free Workshop
- From 19.00 evening Party At The Track
Sunday: From 08.00 Till 09.00 Free Practice With Lunch Break At 12.30
Registration Confirmation till 9.00
Race Start/Qualification at 9.30
3 Runs Of 5Min Heats For All Categories. For Electric Categories There Are 3 Runs (2 Of 3 Runs Are Valid – Points)
Finals A-B-C Of 30 Min With Bump Up System (Based On The Qualification).
Valid Only For Gas Categories (See Bump Up System Rules).
Finals A-B-C (3 Heats, 2 Are Valid – Points). 5Min For All, 8Min Only For 1/8 E-Gt Valid Only For Electric Classes.
After The Finals Cups For The Podium Drivers Of “A” Finals
After Podium Ceremony Lottery Prizes
Technical rules (beside EFRA basic rules):
- 1/10 Electric Touring Open: - HUDY asphalt tyres (1 set for the whole race), Price=20,00€/set
- 1/10 Electric Touring Stock XRS 13.5: - XRS 13.5T handout motor (5,00€ renting fee), 4.5 gear ratio or higher - ESC stock/blinky mode - HUDY asphalt tyres (1 set for the whole race),
- 1/10 Electric F1 21.5: - XRS 21.5T handout motor (5,00€ renting fee), 2.5 gear ratio or higher - ESC stock/blinky mode - F1 tyres (brand to be decided), Price=30,00€/set
- 1/10 I.C. Touring: - Contact 37/40sh tyres, Price=9,00€/set. NO ADDITIVES!
- 1/8 I.C. Track: - Contact 32/35sh tyres, Price=18,00€/set. NO ADDITIVES!
- 1/8 Electric Track: - Contact 32/35sh tyres, Price=18,00€/set. NO ADDITIVES!
- 1/8 GT: - SP Racing tyres (SP00150…1 set for the whole race), Price=20,00€/set. NO ADDITIVES!
- 1/8 GT Electric: - SP Racing tyres (SP00150…1 set for the whole race), Price=20,00€/set. NO ADDITIVES!
For all categories basic EFRA rules are applied (type of car, type of engine/motor, type of body, weight etc.)
Categories: - 1/10 Electric Touring Open - 1/10 Electric Touring Stock 13.5 XRS handout - 1/10 Electric F1 Stock 21.5 XRS handout - 1/10 I.C. Touring - 1/8 GT - 1/8 GT Electric - 1/8 I.C. Track - 1/8 Electric Track - 1/5 TC
Registration fee: 20,00€
Registration is open on myrcm web site till Wednesday 23:59 before the race weekend.
Drivers registering manually after that date pay 30,00€ for the registration.
Every driver who is racing 2 categories will pay the second one 10€, if racing 3 categories, the third will cost 5€.
The minimum number of drivers in a single category necessary to make the race is 5. The minimum number must be reached at least 1 week before the race.
Drivers have time to unsubscribe from the event till Saturday 12:00 before the race. Divers not respecting this deadline will pay 30€ for the registration at the next race.
Bump up (only nitro categories):
After 3 HEATS the classification after qualification will be done. (1° to 9° place go directly to final A, from 10° to 19° directly to final B, from 20° to 29° directly to final C, etc.).
- Finals — A — B — Composed By 10 Driver – Duration 30 Min.
- Finals — C — D — Etc. – Duration 10Min
- The Driver Who Wins The Final — D – Bumps To The Final – C (10 Place)
- The Driver Who Wins The Final – C – Bumps To The Final – B (10 Place)
- The Driver Who Wins The Final – B – Bumps To The Final – A (10 Place)
In case there are less than 19 drivers the division will be made as follows:
Final A (from 1° to 9°) Final B ( from 10° to 14°/15°/16°/17°/18°/19°)
The winner of the B Final bumps-up to A Final (10th starting position)
With 13 drivers
Final A (from 1° to 8°) Final B (from 9° to 13°)
The first 2 drivers from B Final bump-up to Final A (9th and 10th grid position)
With 12 drivers
Final A (from 1° to 7°) Final B (from 8° to 12°)
The first 3 drivers from final B bump-up to final A (8th, 9th and 10th grid position)
11 drivers or less
Final A (from 1° to 11°)
Info mail: firstname.lastname@example.org