Xpress have introduced the Xpresso M1, the first race orientated RWD M-Chassis on the market. With full Carbon Fiber bottom deck, top deck, suspension arms and shock towers, also featuring touring car sized gear differential for consistent and smooth corner transitions and on-power stability.
- Fully Adjustable Upper Suspension Arms, adjustable camber and caster without changing parts.
- Servo Mount integrated into the front bulkhead, resulting in the mass concentrated near the center of the chassis providing excellent balance.
- C-Hub less design means less parts to keep and able to achieve a large enough steering angle for RWD drifting.
- 1/10 Touring Car Sized Differentials, providing excellent on-power grip and consistent acceleration.
- Carbon Fiber Lower Arms, provides the perfect balance between lightweight and strength.
- Parallel Topdeck for high on-power grip towards the rear wheels.
- One piece motor mount and rear bulkhead, reducing the flex caused by high powered brushless motors and LiPo battery. Which in turn will increase the on power grip generated by the chassis.
- Adjustable battery mount for both regular and shorty packs.
- Features two battery positions.
- Carbon Fiber Gyro Mount near the rear for controlled RWD drifting.
- 116T 64p Spur included, a 50T 64p Pinion for On-Road Racing and a 22t 64p Pinion for Drifting is recommended when using a 13.5t Motor in blinky (0 timing and turbo) ESC mode.
- Compatible Bodies: 210mm M-Chassis Bodies.
- Chassis Type: 1/10 M Chassis
- Track Width: 160mm
- Length: 295mm
- Wheelbase: 210mm