Schumacher have introduced their latest innovation in the exciting world of GT12 racing, the ATOM CC GT12 Racer. Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a Carbon Fibre Chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position. The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
ATOM CC GT12 Racer The speed is in the details:
- New – Carbon fibre chassis for improved response.
- New – Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
- New – More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
- New – Smaller steering ball grippa’s.
- Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Top Spec)
- Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Top Spec)
- Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- Extra Low Motor Position
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
Conversion from the ATOM to the ATOM CC is possible with the following parts:
- U7276 – C/F – Chassis – Atom CC
- U7277 – S1 – Side Link Mount – Atom CC
- U4968 – Ball Sockets Low Profile -Eclipse – pk4
- U7278 – Servo Saver Assembly 23T – Atom CC or
- U7279 – Servo Saver Assembly 25T – Atom CC
Available late February 2017.