Team Associated have added new ride height gauge for Touring Cars and pan Cars to his Factory Team’s range of products. The ride height gauge measures steps from 3.0 to 6.0 in .2 increments, with a half-step between 6.0 to 7.0, allowing you to set your ride height with finer tuning adjustments.
- CNC machined from high-quality aluminum
- AE blue Anodizing for smooth, long-lasting surface finish
- Gauge reads from 3.0mm to 7.0mm
- Steps from 3.0 to 6.0mm in 0.2mm increments
- Compatible with both sedan and 1:12 scale model vehicles
- AE’s new design allows for finer ride height adjustments while its sleek professional look enhances any driver’s toolbox
- Belongs in every racer’s toolbox. It helps you set the ride height, the distance between the ground and the chassis, equally at all four corners — one important component for a balanced setup