New from Vision Racing Products is the long awaited tall rear shock tower for the Team Associated B6 and B6D. Just as all of their other shock towers, these are made from American 7075 aluminum. These are used along with stock B6 rear shock shafts and the longer 31mm shock bodies. This basically gives the rear of the car a more “plush” feel.
There are 2 versions of the tall rear tower. First, a standard tower with the normal shock mounting holes, and then an option tower that eliminates the outer shock mounting hole. By doing this, you have the stock middle hole as the very outside hole, as well as the stock inner hole. But as an added tuning option, we added a half hole between the inner and outer hole. This will offer a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing.
- Made from American 7075 Aluminum
- CNC Machined, Anodized and Laser Etched in house at VRP
- Available in Black and Blue
- No more broken carbon towers
- 100% USA Made
- Comes in a Velvet Storage Pouch
- Includes 4 Mounting Washers