Kyosho have introduced the ultimate version of the Mini-Z MR-03VE Pro, includes XSpeed VE PRO brushless motor and delivers performance worthy of its “GP” name. The MR-03VE PRO “GP Limited” features the ultra-fast MHS2.4GHz faster than the ASF2.4GHz + KT18 transmitter combination and 4-times faster than The ASF2.4GHz system + KO PROPO EX-1 transmitter combination. Equipped with the newly developed Xspeed VE PRO brushless motor that incorporates one-piece aluminum case and heatsink, this dynamic 12000KV specification motor is kept cool to extract maximum performance to produce the fastest speeds in MINI-Z history. Additional features include the previously optional MML aluminum motor mount to lower the center of gravity and enhance heat dissipation even further, MML roll shock that increases flexibility, and ball diff for improved cornering and running performance. Previously optional parts included as standard in the “GP Limited” are anodized in a special color so you can enjoy incredible performance in this uniquely styled machine.
- The first MR-03 chassis set equipped with the newly developed XSpeed VE PRO brushless motor (12000KV).
- Features hard anodized MML aluminum motor mount and MML roll shock.
- Gold plated motor and battery terminals deliver efficient power supply.
- MHS2.4GHz system delivers the fastest control response in MINI-Z history.
- I.C.S. System can be used with the existing manager for the VE.
- Features full ball bearing specifications with ball diff (black anodized).
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Front suspension VCS optimized in stroke suspension.
- Compatible with ASF2.4GHz system. Transmitter sold separately.
- Includes digital steering servo with coreless motor.
- Coil spring on the front suspension can be easily replaced by removing the spring stopper with just two screws.
Chassis Technical Data:
- Length: 117.7mm
- Width: 70-76mm
- Height: 35mm
- Wheelbase: 98.0mm (LL)
- Tread: 61.5-63.0mm
- Tire (F / R): 25X8.5mm / 25X8.5-11mm (Sold Separately)
- Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9: 1
- Weight: 135g (approx.)
- Motor: Team Orion Xspeed VE PRO (KV12000)