Murfdogg Racing have introduced the Demon X 1/10 2wd Electric Sprint Car. Based on Murfdogg Racing’s successful Demon Gearbox Platform, the Demon X Sprint Car represents the next step in high-bite foam tire sprint car racing. The Demon X features a 2.5mm carbon fiber, engineered flex, dedicated direct-drive chassis that gives the Demon X an almost unfair advantage in high-traction wet clay, asphalt, and carpet tracks. The most “complete” Sprint Car offering to date, the Demon X includes a “wide cage” with our newly designed machined side panels, hood, tail tank, lightweight 6×6″ wing and our “pretzel” front bumper system.
Demon X Features:
- Lightweight 2.5mm Quasi-Directional Carbon Fiber Chassis Plate, Front and Rear Shock Towers, Battery Mounts, and trans Brace.
- Black Anodized Aircraft Alloy Aluminum 25deg Front and 0-2 Rear Suspension Mounts.
- Optimized Dual Bellcrank Steering System.
- Machined Delrin Front Suspension Arms with Optimized Ackerman and integrated Sway Bar mounting provisions
- Machined Delrin Rear Suspension Arms for Unmatched Durability
- Authentic Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles
- Hex-Drive, broached Ballstuds Throughout
- Kimbrough Servo Saver and 64P 120T Spur Gear
- Nickel-Teflon Coated “No Pressure” IRS Racing Shocks equipped with RC4LESS Springs
- MurfDogg ABEC-3 Rubber Seal Bearings Throughout
- MurfDogg Tru-Spin aluminum rear axle drive washers
- Black Anodized .125″ Aluminum precision Wheel Spacers
- Black Anodized Aluminum Direct Drive Unit w/Murfdogg Silicon Nitride Diff and Thrust Balls
- Hardened Steel Lightweight Direct Drive Outdrives
- Genuine MIP Steel CVDs included