Kyosho have introduced the new evolution of their Lazer ZX6, the ZX6.6. The new ZX6.6 is designed to meet the increased demands of the modern racing scene for more power and higher grip. While maintaining the control response and maneuverability the ZX6 is renowned for, the ZX6.6 has undergone a minor model change to keep its leading edge in racing performance. For increased traction and stability on high grip surfaces, the optional aluminum HD main chassis is included as standard. Changes around the center gear from the slipper clutch to the diff realize smooth traction on all road surface conditions for superior surface tracing and control characteristics. In addition, the introduction of the gullwing type rear sus arms from the Ultima RB6.6 allows longer shock stroke for improved surface tracing through corners and performance over surface gaps. These changes combine to lift the overall performance and result in a improved total balance of the machine. Available in November.
- Center midship motor and center shaft drive 4WD.
- A7075-T6 grade Duralumin upper deck-less chassis.
- Side plates dramatically improve chassis rigidity in pitch direction.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with turnbuckle upper arms.
- Front and rear are equipped with precision universal swing shafts.
- Ball diff incorporates tungsten carbide balls.
- Aluminum steering crank system promises linear control feel.
- Bolt-on hex clamp hubs provide secure fixing of wheels.