Kyosho have introduced the latest release of the Inferno VE Readyset. Factory assembled, Inferno VE Readyset features minor changes. The VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a new transmitter, receiver, servo, brushless motor and ESC as well as minor enhancements to the chassis design. The new Syncro KT-231P transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjuster, plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo. In addition, the powerful new Team Orion brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore oil shocks and high-grip square block tires to deliver superior performance on any surface.
- Pre-assembled chassis and body in a Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with low C of G 3-diff shaft drive.
- Big Bore oil shocks & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension.
- Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on drive system and suspension.
- Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
- Wide variety of optional parts is available to upgrade the chassis.
- Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running.
- Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined spiral gears on front/rear gear diff ring & pinion.
- Installed with high efficiency and high strength machined metal gears on center diff. Realizes stable performance even under severe driving conditions.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Cross wrench
Chassis Technical Data
- Length: 496mm
- Width: 307mm
- Height: 189mm
- Wheelbase: 323-328mm
- Tread (F/R): F : 258mm/R : 261mm
- Tire(F/R): F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm
- Gear Ratio: 12.7:1
- Weight: 3,550g approx.
- Motor: Team Orion Neon 8