At the forefront of RC Drift Car designs, Yokomo have announced their new RWD Drift car chassis kit YD-2 and YD-2 Plus. Yokomo has been well known as the top brand of RC Racing for both Touring and Buggy category’s and they have achieved 14 time World Championship status… Now Yokomo have revealing their real high performance RWD Drifting machine against the world wide market. The best balance of the high acceleration and stability that will offer huge advantage for drivers in Tsuiso Battle (tandem, twin), the driver will feel that the YD-2 is always controllable even on full counter drifting. Team Yokomo drove the proto type at D1 10 World Championship in Holland in June, and all 3 cars made the podium.
There are two types:
Bathtub style chassis as the standard model YD-2 and carbon chassis YD-2 plus, aluminum big bore shock, aluminum suspension mount and carbon W deck chassis options bundled as standard on the YD-2+. As for the delivery date YD-2 will be available at the end of July and the YD-2+ will be in mid of August. Gyro bundled kits are also planned for the YD-2.
- Graphite Main chassis (YD-2+),
- Prastic Buthtub Main chassis (YD-2)
- Aluminum Big Bore Shock (YD-2+)
- Height Adjust Shock (YD-2)
- 4 gear down Transmission
- Aluminum Motor mount Plate
- Graphite Double Deck Chassis (YD-2+)
- Long Spring
- High Angle Steering System for RWD
- Full Ball Bearing
- Rear Universal Shaft
- Standard and Shorty Battery
- AXON/Yokomo Precision Spur Gear 84T(48P)