The weekend of 7 and 8 May the second round of the National Onroad was held in the Arca track Madrid. During Friday practice it was only possible for a short time, always with the wet track. Victor Pelaez got the Pole Position, Sergi Franch second and Serpent driver Nacho Lopez in third.
Only were held three of the five qualifying rounds planned due to heavy rains. The Touring main could dispute on a damp track, so that the tire choice was the key. From the start were put in heads Sergi Franch and Victor Pelaez, middle of the main Victor took the first position, achieved the victory that consolidates him in the first place in the Championship.
- Pelaez Olivares Victor – Serpent
- Franch Codina Sergi
- Blanco Ballester Jose Miguel
- Cuesta Perez David
- Martinez Paredes (m40) Luis Cayetano
- Ortiz Anton Adrian
- Lopez Garcia David
- Carrillo Muñoz (b) Jonathan – Serpent
- Pastor Sanchez Jonnhy
- Lopez Lopez (b) Christian
- Lopez Lluch Nacho – Serpent
- Rodriguez Lujan (b) Agustin – Serpent
- Sanchez Fuentes (m40) Jose Luis – Serpent