The Serpent ERYX 4.0 is the next big development stage for the 411 platform. Featuring an ultra low centre of gravity, optimized weight distribution, high performance geometry and top quality materials throughout.
Michael Salven, the Serpent chief onroad designer, has worked intensively over summer with Marc Fischer and Viktor Wilck to develop the 4.0’s new parts. The Eryx 4.0 will be available in hobby shops worldwide soon.
Key new items in the ERYX 4.0:
- Choice of chassis: New 2mm coated and laser engraved 7075 T6 aluminium chassis; dark grey anodised with ERYX logo, lowered machined sides for optimal flex and lower CG, fully symmetrical for even flex – OR – New 2.25mm carbon fibre chassis fully symmetrical for even flex.
- Completely new shock absorbers; housing, lower cap, x-rings, machined bushings, shock rods, shock caps, membranes.
- 2mm higher front carbon shock towers to mount the new shocks.
- 2mm higher rear carbon shock towers to mount the new shocks.
- Completely new mid-shaft pulley system with playfree assembly, one screw fixture.
- New type one-piece lower CG 7075 T6 motor mount, centrally mounted.
- Adjustable carbon/alu battery supports to move battery front or back precisely, easily and securely.
- Steering-set with wider pivot system for more direct response.
- Improved diff gears for super smooth diff action.
- New Onine PDF manual and ERYX 4.0 set-up sheet.