Hobbico is pleased to introduce the new Team Durango DEX410V5 1/10 4wd buggy kit. Team Durango engineers have designed the DEX410v5 for more speed, handling and durability than ever. Innovations include a Multi-Axle Driveshaft, an industry first. It lets you “square up” the vehicle’s power by changing the driveshaft’s length. Use the included medium-length 60 mm driveshaft, or select a short 57.5 mm or long 62.5 mm driveshaft (sold separately) to customize further. With its vast array of high-end upgrades, the DEX410v5 is sure to take you to the winner’s circle!
- Enjoy smoother power delivery and better traction with the DEX410v5’s center differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- A longer wheelbase and wider chassis creates consistent stability in all conditions
- Revised rear geometry adds rear grip, which translates into more forgiveness
- Easy Mesh system lets you reposition the motor without optional parts
- Accepts standard 12 mm and Team Durango wheels
- Chassis design lets you use saddle and shorty packs in multiple configurations
Available – February, 2016