Serpent has released full details of their new 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Viper 977-EVO. Only 350 units of the celebration edition 977 will be produced, and includes a list of special features (see below).
- Special Serpent lap-top size bag with embroidered logo
- Special Serpent cap with logo and 35 embroidered
- Black edition 977-EVO car with black anodized aluminium parts and machined edges
- Black anodized chassis with 35th Anniversary laser engraving, as well as a unique car number form 001 to 350.
- Carbon look USB memory stick (with Manual, set-ups, Serpent 35-year anniversary booklet, & Serpent tool brochure)
- New chassis stiffener
- Carbon aero disks front and rear
- Central flex-set on the radio-plate
- Brass chassis weight
- Aluminum servos saver set
- Carbon transponder holder
- Aluminum wheel-axles
- 35th Anniversary Certificate with the unique car number
Also available (sold separately) is a special edition tool-set containing 8 tools with the 35th Anniversary logo engraved in the endcap.
For more details visit www.serpent.com.