While typically our focus involves R/C vehicles with wheels, seeing that it is the winter season, we couldn’t help but share Kyosho’s newest promo for the snow plowing Kyosho Blizzard! The Kyosho Blizzard, is a mighty belt-tracked vehicle powers over sand, dirt and snow! User-friendly Readyset with 2.4GHz R/C system also provides blade arm control!
Powered by two independent side-by-side motors, the transmission in the Blizzard FR Readyset delivers awesome power and free control so you can enjoy dominance over any terrain like only a true belted vehicle can deliver. With a suspension system equipped on all wheels, the Blizzard clears every challenge in its path including rocky obstacles, steep hill climbs and gravel or sand that would trap a machine with normal tires. Twin 370 motors and twin KA-17W ESCs deliver forward, reverse, left/right turning and pivot (turns on the spot) As this belted vehicle is fully pre-assembled there are no difficult assembly steps or other work to complete before enjoying its sophisticated mechanics. In addition, control of the blade arm with the transmitter adds another fascinating aspect to the Blizzard. For great fun in the sand or snow, the Blizzard can match your outdoor lifestyle and go wherever you want to go.
- Ready set – everything is factory completed.
- Twin ESC and the continuously variable transmission is possible with the twin motors.
- Forward-reverse, left and right turning, ultra-pivot turn by the independent left and right transmission.
- The shovel arm by moving, allows various actions.
- Equipped with a suspension to all wheels.
- Band management-free 2.4GHz Radio is pre-installed.
Video produced by: 5150 Media Productions