Kyosho has announced the upcoming release of their all-new PLAZMA Ra2.0 1/12 scale kit. The new kit is the latest evolution of the PLASMA Ra, which was first released in late 2011.
“Now is the time for a new machine that embodies the sum of all knowledge from constant racing competition. With the flexibility to adapt to different conditions, such as free movement of the center shock position to adjust from high-grip surfaces to slippery circuits, and the choice of crank or direct steering systems, this new machine incorporates the most advanced design features. The material and design of each carbon and red anodized aluminum component has been carefully formulated to achieve optimal strength and weight balance. The 2-stage finishing process of the red anodized aluminum parts creates a sense of pride in owning a machine with such an immaculate high-quality finish.”
- Crank steering system delivers excellent left/right balance. Optional steering plate allows free Ackerman setting. Crank unit is supported by ball bearings on top and bottom and can be positioned in 3 different front-rear settings.
- 1/12 electric racing car incorporates the world’s most advanced design technology.
- Interchangeable front suspension (except knuckle) realizes maintenance efficiency.
- Compatible with reliable JR and Futaba mini servos for 1/12 class. *Sanwa can be used with optional part.
- Proven performance of coil springs installed on both front and rear sides. A variety of springs are available.
- Includes largest international standard size wheels (largest in its class).
- Uses metric (mm) size screws and nuts. *Only screws for rear wheel and clamp hub (L) are inch size.
- Ball diff has plenty of capacity with large diameter diff ring. Standard spur gear for DD cars can be used.