With the Vortex VST2 Pro sensor brushless motors for 1/10 scale cars Team Orion introduced a completely new motor design using the experience from the World Championship winning Vortex brushless motors. The new line of VST2 Pro XLW motors are lighter and feature a smaller diameter than traditional motors. They come with 3 pairs of mounting holes with each pair drilled on a different height offering 3 different positions in the car. The lower positioning results in an improved center of gravity for faster cornering.
The case is a robust CAD design made out of high-grade aluminum machined at an extremely high level of accuracy and quality. Perfectly balanced rotors are used together with high quality stator materials.
- Competition Sensor brushless motor for 1/10 scale cars
- VST2 world champion technology
- Xtreme lightweight design
- Smaller diameter (34mm) and 3 different mounting positions allow lower positioning in the car
- Improved car CG for faster cornering
- High efficiency design and cooling
- Low resistance solder tabs