Team Associated’s signature racing class has been 1:10 scale 2WD off road ever since the release of the original RC10 in 1984. In fact, the Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 16 I.F.M.A.R. 2WD Off Road World Championships held, with the first contested in 1985.
Team Associated’s drivers race on many types of tracks around the world and they need to be ready for all of them. And they are. Spencer Rivkin, the 2015 1:10 2WD I.F.M.A.R. World Champion, and Ryan Cavalieri, the only racer to have won five R.O.A.R. Nationals in one year, both rely on having a wide tuning window and the best technology to be competitive wherever the next race brings them. Now, you can benefit from their experience at your track.
The new B5M Champions Edition includes the most popular tuning options available. By including parts for both 3- and 4-gear transmissions, flat and gullwing front suspension arms, and V2 and VTS slipper solutions, this is the most tunable car Team Associated has ever made. Strength, longevity and style have also been improved by including carefully selected Factory Team option parts like: FOX® Shock Bodies with Genuine Kashima® Coat, titanium turnbuckles, blue shield ball bearings, aluminum front axles, and an aluminum rear ball stud mount.
With so many options packed into one kit, the value of this kit is unparalleled. Parts are already available at most hobby dealers. For more information, visit here.
This is a LIMITED PRODUCTION vehicle and will be available in November 2015 while supplies last!
- Factory Team FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat provide the smoothest piston/shock body fit, allowing the vehicle to land solidly
- Both 3- AND 4-gear transmission parts are included to allow tuning of chassis pitch for different grip conditions
- Both flat front suspension arms AND gullwing suspension arms allow for steering feel and stability adjustments
- JConcepts™ Finnisher B5M front wing for additional stability at high speed
- Factory Team aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- Heavy-duty rear axles for added strength
- Both V2 AND a VTS (Variable Torque multi-plate Slipper) slipper configurations provide options for feel and rotating mass
- Aluminum rear clamping hex with laser etching provide tight wheel to axle fit
- Narrowed hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and mid-motor position for improved handling on high-grip offroad tracks
- Factory Team lightweight aluminum front axle/hex adapter and large front wheel bearing for added durability
- Factory Team titanium turnbuckles provide strength and weight savings
- Team Associated B5M clear body and wing included