See: Team Losi Racing | Horizon Hobby UK
The 22™ 3.0 buggy has been designed to give racers a versatile platform that easily adapts to changing track conditions without requiring a lot tuning changes.
3-Gear Transmission with Revised Motor Location: The motor location is 12mm closer to the diff gear than on the 2.0. This increases the rear weight bias, providing better rear grip on exit, more entry steering and a buggy that, overall, is easier to drive. The new 3-gear transmission decreases chassis roll, greatly improving the vehicle’s stability, consistency and braking. A 4-gear transmission is available separately for lower-grip tracks and different driving styles.
No-Compromise, Mid-Motor Design: Focusing solely on a mid-motor design eliminated the weight and engineering compromises inherent in a chassis with two mounting options.
- Mid-motor design
- Revised motor location 12mm closer to diff gear
- 3-Gear transmission (4-gear available separately)
- Transverse battery mounting option
- Optional parts included
- Revised front and rear suspension geometry
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat
- Gen II 12mm big bore shocks
- Updated ball differential
- HDS slipper