Phillip Atondo held the Fourth Annual Octoberfest last weekend at Central Valley Raceway in Madera, California. The race brings out the fastest drivers from Northern California including XRAY’s Tyler Vik. Haas TQ’ed the event, and Vik would take the lead on the first lap as he continued on for the win, finishing a lap and a half ahead of a great battle for the final podium spots. While running in second, Kenney would have a flameout and end up sixth. Jonathan Hernandez ended up second, just slightly ahead of Door and Blair.
- Tyler Vik – 66/30:02.514
- Jonathan Hernandez – 65/30:17.015
- Curtis Door – 65/30:18.507
- Austin Blair – 65/30:22.161
- Jacob Haas (TQ) – 64/30:24.399
- Cooter Kenney – 63/30:03.233