Like the innovative #311 battery it replaces, Reedy’s all-new 5200mAh 55C 14.8V LiPo battery is a must-have for the hardcore 1/8 buggy racer who seeks maximum power output and run time in a compact package. Even though there is a nearly 10% increase in capacity, there is no increase in weight, which makes it easy to achieve perfect left/right weight distribution in a typical 1/8 eBuggy. Low-resistance 5mm power sockets offer the same convenience that 1/10 and 1/12 drivers have enjoyed for years.
A durable hard case protects the battery from damage while three 2mm balance ports allow for balance charging using the included balance charge harness. Two 5mm sockets are also included.
- High capacity for maximum duration
- 55C discharge rating for maximum power output
- Durable hard case protection
- Light weight lowers CG for improved handling and weight distribution
- Unique configuration allows for efficient wiring
- Low-resistance 5mm sockets
- Charge harness and 5mm ESC plugs included
- Competition proven
- Meets ROAR Specs