Now available as a ReadySet package, this version of the SC6 is equipped with the newly developed Orion dDrive, this one-piece ESC and brushless motor power unit allows precise adjustment to realize the ideal throttle feel. The Readyset also comes with a newly designed pre-cut and printed body, as well as the KT-331P transmitter with LCD screen. Simply add your own battery to the chassis and the transmitter and you can be enjoying the dynamic performance of real short course truck racing.
- Team Orion’s dDRIVE one-piece ESC and brushless motor installed. Simple wiring and setting options allow precision adjustment of control feel.
- Aluminum main chassis delivers moderate flex and high strength. Milling process produces optimal chassis rigidity for excellent controllability from improved grip.
- Precision machine cut aluminum aeration big bore oil shocks deliver dramatically improved grip.
- High grip block pattern tires with sponge inserts with hi-vis neon yellow wheels.
- Slipper clutch prevents damage to the gears from excessive loads during jumps. Precision adjustment to suit driving surface conditions delivers high acceleration.
- Side bumpers installed on both sides of chassis protects the R/C radio and battery from impact.
- Equipped with easily adjustable turnbuckles on steering tie rod and upper arms. Adjust rod length for precision setting of front/rear camber and front toe angle.
- High torque and waterproof KS-4031-06W servo delivers optimal off-road performance. Servo saver protects servo from hard impact.
- 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter features LCD screen for setting functions such as sub-trim, end point and dual rate adjustment. Also includes KR-331 receiver.
- Short course truck design based on the 2013 Electric Off-Road World Championship ‘RB6’.
- Factory assembled chassis requires only batteries for chassis and transmitter.
- 0.8mm polycarbonate printed body delivers exceptional aerodynamics.
- Features race-standard midship layout for nimble movement on high grip surfaces.
- Equipped with oil-filled gear differential that maintains performance over long periods with excellent maintenance characteristics.
- Choose either 25° or 30° front skid to produce optimal running performance over gaps and jumps.
- Hex-type screws tighten firmly and are easy to work with.
- Tune up your chassis performance with a wide range of compatible RB6 optional parts.
- Gearbox incorporates two optional (UMW513 SP idler gear) hardened idler gears as standard.