Serpent is pleased to announce the highly anticipated Spyder SRX-4 1/10 4wd buggy is set to be released and available through hobby shops starting the last week of August. Serpent says, “The new buggy was designed by world champion Billy Easton, and is ready to compete on any track. Dirt, clay, grass, astro or carpet, the SRX-4 delivers.”
- Carbon fiber 2.5mm chassis with composite side plates.
- Big bore 12mm hard coated shock-absorbers.
- Dual belt-driven drive system, with captured long front belt and open side belt.
- Compact and light front and rear gear differentials with composite front pulley and rear hard anodized aluminum diff gear.
- Slipper clutch with friction pads and solid aluminum front locked clicker drive.
- Durable spring steel drive shafts, wheel axles and drive cups.
- Carbon fiber shock towers front and rear.