See: Team Associated
Team Associated has taken the performance engineering developed for the RC8B3 nitro buggy and used the data to create their new brushless-powered version, the RC8B3e Team Kit! Answering the need of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale racing class, the RC8B3e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Using a unique, proprietary hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling, the RC8B3e “drives like a champ.” Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1/8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly.
RC8B3e Team Kit Features:
- 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis features an optimized weight bias layout for improved handling and stability
- Front suspension features pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability
- Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and battery efficiency
- Gearboxes feature a 3.38:1 internal gear ratio with fast-access differentials for quick removal, tuning, and maintenance
- Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
- 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
- Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
- Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- Pro-Line RC8B3e clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
- The RC8B3e shares over 90% parts compatibility with the RC8B3 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
RC8B3 Team Kit shown in these photos is equipped with items NOT included in kit: engine, exhaust system, receiver battery, Reedy servos, wheels and tires. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.