REDS Racing have released their 1/10 speed controller REDS TX 120. It runs on 2S LiPo batteries and has a built-in BEC with 6.0V/7.4V voltage output. TX comes with external power capacitors to maintain a compact design, high reliable external power switch and high speed cooling fan. With High Grade and Low Resistance Components utilized throughout, the TX takes 1/10 scale competition racing to a new level.
Power, control and reliability remain the foundation of this ESC. Built with a custom high-efficiency aluminum heatsink housing and full programming, the TX provides the tools for the win!
- Billet Aluminum Housing
- High Density Copper PCB’s
- High Grade and Low Resistance Components
- 30 mm High Speed Fan for Maximum Cooling
- Sensor Plug for Precise Commutation with all Motors
- Gold-plated Solder Posts for Easy Wire Replacement
- Easy radio calibration
- Professional Programming with program box
- Intelligent Drive and Brake Frequency System
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
- High Efficiency Timing Control Technology
- PC Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating