When it comes to driving off the beaten path the 1/18th-Scale ECX Temper rock crawler doesn’t know the meaning of “off limits”. From the nastiest of inclines to the most unforgiving of conditions, the ECX Temper rock crawler won’t back down from a challenge. The Temper is a breakout release from Horizon Hobby as one of the most affordable 1/18-scale rock crawlers on the market. Rock crawlers add scale realism to the driving experience by mimicking the off-road rigs that dominate steep inclines and endurance trials in the most brutal of terrain. While they might not be the fastest vehicles in R/C, rock crawlers have the muscle to conquer areas other R/C vehicles can’t even access.
- 4WD Shaft-Driven drivetrain– The ECX® Temper™ rock crawler makes it easy to get every ounce of torque needed for maximum performance, whenever you hit the throttle.
- 2mm Plate Aluminum Chassis– Just like you’d expect from an ECX brand vehicle, the Temper rock crawler was designed to be as durable as possible. Thanks to a rugged 2mm plate aluminum chassis, you can relentlessly conquer nearly any environment without having to worry about the consequences.
- Multi-link Suspension– The Temper comes well-equipped to handle the trials and tribulations of rock crawling with a multi-link suspension that will twist, turn and contour around the most jagged obstacles.
- Waterproof electronics– This unrelenting rock crawler is ready to deliver no matter what Mother Nature throws your way thanks to waterproof electronics*.
- High Torque Motor– Equipped with a high-torque 1/18-Size Dynamite® Mini-Rock Crawler motor, the temper will keep driving even in the most brutal scenarios.
- Front-mounted steering servo– A high-torque front-mounted steering servo makes doing maintenance and conquering tricky corners a breeze. The front compartment is even compatible with 1/10-scale servos.