Changes have been announced regarding the upcoming IFMAR World Championship Warm-Up race at Yatabe Arena in Japan. The Warm-Up event will be held as part of the JMRCA 1/10 EP National Championship. At the request of the JMRCA, Yatabe Arena has cancelled the originally scheduled practice days prior to the event, and moved practice to AFTER the event.
The following updated schedule has been released:
- June 1 (Mon) ~ June 4 (Thu) : Temporary Track set-up (in the Center Building)
- June 5 (Fri) : 2WD Qualifying
- June 6 (Sat) : 2WD Qualifying
- June 7 (Sun): 2WD & 4WD Finals
- June 8 (Mon) ~ June 14 (Sun) : Practice days on Temporary Track
- June 15 (Mon) : Removal of Temporary Track
Note: In order to practice on the Temporary Off-road Track on days other than the 3 days of the JMRCA Nationals & Warm-up Race, one must pay the regular track usage fees to Yatabe Arena.
CLICK HERE for more Warm-Up Race details.