Schelle is excited to introduce a new 1/10 2-piece hub concept with the new Team Associated B5 Aluminum Hubs. The 2-piece hub design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability. The upper cap design can space away from the main hub with ballstud shims, allowing racers fine “in-between” adjustments for the rear upper link. True to the kit geometry, the zero degree toe aluminum hubs are a symmetric design with shared parts left and right. The upper cap design reduces leverage on the outer ballstud, as well as increasing shock clearance for the turnbuckle.
- 2-piece design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability.
- Shim adjustable upper link for small “in-between” hole locations.
- True Geometry, matches kit parts.
- Slop-Free. Plastic bearing inserts and hingepin set screws included.
- Symmetric design, same hub spares left and right.
- Reduced leverage to break ballstuds.
- Increased shock spring clearance for rear turnbuckles.
- 0 degree toe, Hubs available in Black or Blue Anodize. Caps are black anodize.
- Fits B5, B5M, B5M Factory Lite, T5M.