Futaba has just released the new 4GRS 2-stick radio system. Hobbico says, “Everyone from hard-core crawlers and scalers to competition boaters and racers, who demands the most from their radios will find that the 2-stick 4GRS meets and exceeds every requirement. Telemetry functions relay critical information to a graphic LCD screen. Extreme offroaders will appreciate the dual ESC mixing for locking diffs, four-wheel steering and independent brake mixing. And the jog dial/button layout makes navigating menus quick and easy!”
- 2.4GHz telemetry (T-FHSS) plus S-FHSS.
- Receiver voltage.
- External voltage, temperature and rpm display with optional sensors.
- 4WS mixing.
- Dual ESC mixing.
- Digital trims.
- Front/rear independent brake mixing.
- 40-model memory with 10-character model naming.
- Anti-skid brake system.
- Graphic LCD with backlight and contrast.
- Throttle speed, cut, acceleration, expo and neutral selection (5:5/7:3).
- Steering speed and expo.
- Dual rate.
- EPA (End Point Adjustment).
- Programmable mixing.
- Function select dial/switch.
- Fail safe on all channels.
- Timer (up/down/lap).
- Data transfer.
- Throttle and steering stick tension and angle adjustments.
- Throttle stroke adjustment.
- Ball bearing throttle and steering sticks.