The Remix, tested during the busy racing season at races such as the ROAR Off-Road Nationals, the Remix is a crossover tread bringing two tire lines together. With directional side-bars and straight forward block detail, the Remix will serve as a high-speed blue groove tire on larger style and flowing track layouts. The sidebars react calmly to bumpy sections while still giving stability as borrowed from the successful Metrix tire. The blocks are beefy and medium in width and height. The overlapping center arrangement gives forward tracking stability and the sidebars handle the all important cornering support.
Recently, Ryan Maifield utilized the Remix tire in blue compound at the ROAR Off-Road Nationals to qualify well into the Semi-Final field. All new tires will include the latest insert from JConcepts. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Horizontal, low-profile tread, close arrangement
- Metrix inspired side-bars for calm bump reactions
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts