The new Cougar KF2 is a professional, high performance 1/10th scale 2WD racing buggy, based upon the ground breaking, multiple national championship winning Cougar KF. The KF2 includes an adjustable motor position for optimum weight distribution on high or low grip tracks. Among the KF2’s many other refinements is an all new black alloy chassis, new bodyshell, alloy chassis stiffeners, new lightweight side gears and new QUAD pad vented slipper unit. These and other exciting features make the new KF2 more reliable, easier to work on and above all, faster! The Cougar KF2 is equipped with industry standard 12mm hex front and rear wheels and Schumacher’s legendary Big Bore Shocks to soak up the bumps. Set to be released in kit and pre-assembled versions in late-January.
- NEW – Rear pivot straps that includes Anti-Squat and Inboard Toe-In options, two toe-in options in the kit with roll centre adjustment.
- NEW – Dual motor position in the kit, by changing to the included low grip top deck and belt, forward and rearward motor position can be achieved, giving 21mm shift. (Shorty LiPo required for low grip rearward option.)
- NEW – Super consistant, industry leading QUAD pad, vented slipper with easy access and NEW Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- NEW – 2.5mm Black Hard Anodised Alloy chassis.
- NEW – Alloy Chassis Stiffeners, no front top deck for easier radio access/installation.
- NEW – Simplified Motor Mount with increased cooling.
- NEW – Fully optimised suspension geometry – Fast, consistent handling.
- NEW – Pro Ball studs for 2mm hex.
- NEW – Updated steering assembly for less play and easier use.
- NEW – Optional fan mount for improved cooling under high load conditions.
- NEW – Lightweight, narrower side gears for increased efficiency.
- NEW – AirFlo Cab body shell for improved looks and handling.
- NEW – Updated Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts, CNC machined 3 hole, 1.6mm rear and 1.5mm front pistons with recessed ‘e’clips, threaded collars, with twin O ring sealing and diaphragm volume compensation.
- NEW – Shock Seal Pack Housing with added ‘O’ ring sealing.
- NEW – CORE RC Springs, in the box!
- NEW – Layshaft side mount with increased stability and regidity for the spur, with improved tollerance.
- NEW – Quick Release Layshaft.