The Chasers rely on hefty, medium lugs which are angular in multiple directions. The horizontal type tread has a striking similarity to the trusty Crossbow tire which has remained a favorite for the last several years. Chasers have a lower, closer lug arrangement which gives incredible responsiveness and bites in medium, high and low grip conditions. The wet and dry condition tire has small recessed cuts in the top of the tread for extra edges and increased formability over terrain. The center overlapping bar treatment increases durability in the highest wear region of the tire.
Recently, Ryan Maifield utilized the Chasers tire in blue compound to dominate the Nitro Challenge warm-up race held at the Fear Farm track in Phoenix, AZ taking TQ and 1st place in the A-main. All new tires will include the latest insert from JConcepts. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Horizontal, low-profile tread, close arrangement
- Recessed pins provide extra dig edges
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts