One of the single most expensive purchases in R/C is the purchase of the radio system chosen for competition. In many instances, radios are abused during racing conditions and not properly stored when they are inactive. Storage choices for radios are quite slim and once priced and evaluated some racers prefer not to have them simply because they do not travel very well in their luggage or typical race gear. JConcepts introduces the new Spektrum DX4R Pro radio bag designed with travel, cushion, ease of use and protection in mind.
The lightweight design consists of a rugged outer bag which has a convenient and easy access zipper closure and inside has a Velcro closure pouch for additional easy access items. Inside, a high-density, form fitted foam, pre-cut for your radio of choice cushions all sides of your pricey possession while a lower stage foam insert cushions the bottom. The bag is travel friendly and sized to fit inside most luggage or racing carrier bags. JConcepts Striker logo and graphic imagery is printed on the outside for the most authentic look.
Protect in style, choose the form fitting, convenient radio bag by JConcepts.
- Protective, inner foam liner specifically catered to each radio
- Small footprint design, fits easily into luggage or carriers
- Inner pocket with Velcro closure for easy access
- Contoured, inner compartments for additional storage
- High impact Striker print design and graphics
- Zipper closure for security and quick access