Looking for old school fun, without an old school build? Team Associated has just released the Limited Edition RC10 World’s Car Race Roller. Expertly built in house by Team Associated’s tech staff and racers, the RC10 World’s Car Race Roller features modern-era upgrades while retaining the spirit of the original RC10 World’s Car that crowned Brian Kinwald as 2WD I.F.M.A.R. World Champion in 1993.
- Black, hard-anodized 6061-T6 machined aluminum monocoque chassis
- Stealth 3-gear transmission with ball differential
- V2 slipper assembly with molded gear cover
- 16 precision ball bearings
- Turbo Mirage body, 5.5” wing, and replica vintage decals
- V2 threaded hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum coil-over shocks with molded bleeder caps
- Independent suspension with durable long front arms and refined geometry
- In-line aluminum front axles and 30° caster blocks
- Fiber composite shock towers and battery strap
- Graphite transmission brace
- Updated CVA axle drivetrain
- World’s Car bellcrank steering
- 2.2” one-piece wheels
- Steel turnbuckles
CLICK HERE for more details!