Schelle announces the ultimate 3/32” Ball and Thrust combination to upgrade the diff in your Team Associated and TLR buggy or truck. The Schelle sets give butter smooth diff action along with longer life and ease of setting. The combination includes the Schelle 3/32″ Tungsten Carbide High Precision Balls and Schelle Ceramic Caged Thrust Bearing.
Schelle 3/32″ Tungsten Carbide High Precision Balls are ultra-precise, with each ball measuring the same diameter at all points within 10 / 1,000,000 ths of an inch. This precision give you the smooth feeling diff like a ceramic diff ball, but with the perfect hardness and ease of setting that comes with a Tungsten Carbide diff ball.
Schelle Ceramic Caged Thrust Bearing for Associated and TLR gives the diff maximum smoothness and is easy to build. The 6 caged ceramic balls run on a hardened, grooved ring which is perfect for the massive clamping force inside the thrust assembly.
- Set with (14) 3/32” balls fits the following vehicles: B5, B5M, TLR 22 2.0, TLR 22T, TLR 22 SCT
- Set with (12) 3/32” balls fits the following vehicles: B44.2, B4.2, T4.2, Centro C4.2, Centro T4.2, SC10.2, TLR 22-4.
- All-in-one package diff/thrust combination
- Caged thrust simplifies grease application and build
- Package contains 3/32″ Tungsten Carbide High Precision Balls and 1 Ceramic Caged Thrust Bearing inside of a mini snap case along with a Schelle mini decal.