Schelle Racing Innovations welcomes the Kyosho RB6 to the Nova family by releasing their new Kyosho topshaft and slipper conversion for the RB6. All parts needed are included in this conversion to race stock or modified buggy with a 76 or 69 tooth Nova spur. Also included is the required Nova Aluminum Topshaft which will adapt the Kyosho gearbox to a Nova Slipper Clutch and 5.5mm hex adjustment nut.
The Nova Slipper Clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower rotating inertia. Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova Slipper Clutch assembly using the included 76 tooth spur gear. The Kyosho conversion also include both types of slipper pads with a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf.
- RB6 Conversion includes 76 and 69 tooth spur gears for stock or mod racing.
- Small 3-plate compact design is light with smooth power delivery.
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears are whisper quiet.
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently
- 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide
- SCH1332 Nova Aluminum Topshaft RB6 is included. Also fits Kyosho RT6, SC6, and Ultima SC.