The 2014 JBRL Electric season has come to a close, with 9 rounds of racing over 8 months covering the finest tracks in southern California. The competition was fierce with everyone gunning for a title in their respected classes. The series had an all time high of 400 entries at the first round with averaging 200+ each round. After an intense battle all season long, the champions have been crowned!
2014 JBRL Electric Series Champions:
- Rookie: Ed Bender
- Sportsman Stock Buggy: Travis Colclasure
- Sportsman Stock Truck: Adrian Ramos
- Sportsman Stock Short Course: Johnathan Schultz
- Sportsman 4wd Short Course: Kyle Hildago
- Super Stock Buggy: Jake Mayo
- Super Stock Short Course: Matt Gilbert
- 2wd Modified Buggy: Kevin Motter
- Modified Truck: Jake Mayo
- 4wd Modified Buggy: Jimmy Barnett
- Pro 2 Short Course: Cody Turner
- Pro 4 Short Course: Rudy Rico
- Electric 8th Scale: Rudy Rico
CLICK HERE for full results and photos.